Tuesday, March 10, 2020

🚨BREAKING DYLAN NEWS🚨

Folks, Arkansas has become a HUB for musicians I saw in Missouri last year!  First, Phish decided to come to my neck of the woodsNow, Bob Dylan decided to come to Little Rock.  Which is no longer my neck of my woods per se.  But it is still within the state!  Would that be the heel of the woods?  My big toe of the woods?

While MK and I are officially going to Phish, I'm debating seeing Dylan again.  That's not to say I didn't enjoy the show in Kansas City (see an illegal photo above).  Au contraire!  It's that we're already going to see Elton John (!) at the same venue the next weekend.  And Little Rock is a six-hour round-trip from Fayetteville.

I will, of course, keep all two of you posted of my final decision.  In the meantime, here's a recent rendition of "Not Dark Yet" from Dylan's last tourAnd here's a great newsletter on Dylan bootlegs.  And here's a great Twitter account I learned about from reading said newsletter.  And this all reminds me that I should've gotten Dylan on Dylan when I saw it at Square Books.  Drat!