Friday, February 21, 2020

The Dark Don't Hide It

This isn't breaking news.  This also isn't an update.  Is this the first macro-blog PSA?  We'll call it that, for now.  Anyway, the Dark Shadows TV show is on Tubi TV for free now.

I got into the show after watching the Tim Burton movie.  But I stopped watching because I lost my Prime free trial.  Now I'm back in it!  And for free again!  I'm in the middle of the "Kidnapping of Maggie" storyline.

One warning: don't start at episode one.  The vampire element doesn't kick in until Barnabas Collins arrives in episode 210.  In a smart decision, Tubi doesn't even have the first 209 episodes.  [Editor's note: yes it does.]  Prime had them in a confusing Dark Shadows: The Beginning collection.

That's all I wanted to say in this PSA.  And yes, I know.  I still need to finish Mystery Incorporated.  But check out this massive DVD boxset:
But speaking of physical media . . .

P.S. Look at this steelbook for Knives Out (emphasis on book):