Friday, February 28, 2020

An Unexpected Crossover

Speaking of court, MK and I were watching Law & Order: SVU on Tuesday night.  The SVU stands for "Special Victims Unit."  (Growing up, I though the "S" stood for "s*x" or "s*xual").  I don't watch a lot of SVU; you know I only watch cartoons, soap operas and TCM.  But this episode was good!

It was good because it had an unexpected crossover.  The crossover was between Twin Peaks and Mean Girls.  Yes, Twin Peaks and Mean Girls!  Two things I watched a lot of in high school!  Not a literal crossover, mind you.  Just two actors from both shows, acting together on the neutral field of Law & Order: SVU.

Sherilyn Fenn from Twin Peaks played an evil stepmother.  And Jonathan Bennett from Mean Girls played the stepson.  Also from A Dogwalker's Christmas Tale.  I won't elaborate on their character's relationship.  The episode is called "Deception," by the way.  From season 4, episode 2.