Monday, March 9, 2020

Razor-Ranks

I've decided to post my most controversial macro-blog post yet.  You thought me saying some movies from the seventies were bad was a hot take?  Well, get your oven mitts out for this one!  I think I've lived in Fayetteville long enough to "Rank the Razorbacks."  Follow me . . .
5.  It's too sleek!  Whose idea was it to try and make a FERAL HOG look like an Apple product?
4.  I like the emphasis on the eyebrows.  And this almost borders on Don Martin-esque.  Mad's maddest hog!
3.  The tongue and saliva is a nice touch.  And this feels less cartoonish than number four.  It's more like a Frank Miller take.
2.  I grew up on this one.  So the runner-up status can be attributed to pure nostalgia.
1.  'Nuff said.  If this isn't your number one with a bullet, you're either a contrarian or a pleb.

P.S. The Club Red on campus, where I buy my rare coffees, boasts my number two (2) pick in its logo.  I didn't snag a photo on my way to the bus, but here's an old photo from Google Images for proof:
P.P.S. I should explain the differences between 1) P.S. (and P.P.S.), 2) Update, and 3) Editor's Note.  If I edit a macro-blog post the day it is macro-blog posted, I use P.S. (or P.P.S.).  If I edit a macro-blog post anytime after the day it is macro-blog posted, I use Update.  If I notice a mistake I cannot fix without substantial revisions to a macro-blog post, I used Editor's Note.  Glad I got that off my chest.